Apply to start Reception in September 2022
Timetable for entry into Reception in September 2022
|Stage of process||Date|
|Reception application period starts||6 September 2021|
|Closing date for applications||15 January 2022|
|Extended closing date for families moving into, or within, Warwickshire *||31 January 2022|
|National Offer Day||19 April 2022|
|Deadline for accepting the offer||3 May 2022|
|Deadline for submitting appeals||23 May 2022|
|Appeal hearings for appeals submitted on time||June and July 2022|
|Autumn term starts||1 September 2022|
* The child must be living in the new property by this date and sufficient documentary evidence received by the Admissions Service.
All of this information and more is available on the Warwickshire Admissions Website
Apply for ‘In-Year’ places – Years 1 – 6
Whilst most of our Year groups are full, we do hold waiting lists for pupils seeking entry from Years 1-6.
We strongly encourage interested families to visit the school and discuss prior to making an application.
Warwickshire Admissions have all the information you need to make an In-Year application.
If you have an email address, the easiest way to apply for a place is online.
- (If applicable) Make sure that the Previous School Information Form (PDF, 578 KB) has been completed by your child’s current or most recent school
- Log in to the Parent Portal or create an account if using it for the first time.
- Enter your details (new accounts only).
- A verification email will be sent to in your inbox – click the link and log in (new accounts only).
- Add your child’s details if you haven’t added them before.
- As proof of address, upload a copy of one of:
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- utilities bill within the last three months
- car insurance policy
- home insurance policy
- signed and dated tenancy agreement
- latest mortgage statement
- Select St Gabriel’s in your preferred school and upload the Previous School Information Form and any other supplementary information.
- Click the submit button.
More information about changing schools can be found here.
In-Year Appeal Hearing Dates – 2022
Monday 15th March
Tuesday 27th April
Friday 28th May
Friday 18th June
Monday 12th July
Wednesday 22nd September
Monday 18th October
Tuesday 16th November
Wednesday 8th December
Where possible all appeals received by 17th June 2022 will be heard before the start of the new term in September 2022.
It may not be possible to hear appeals received after this date prior the start of the new term in September 2022.
Please note no appeals will be heard between 12th July 2022 and 22nd September 2022.