Apply for Reception in September 2020
The date to make your child’s primary or infant school application has now passed but you can contact Warwickshire Admissions to make a late application or make changes to your current preferences. Offer Day is 16th April 2020.
You should have received your child’s school offer via email on 16 April 2020.
Timetable for entry in September 2020
|Stage of process||Date|
|Primary school application period starts||16 September 2019|
|Closing date for applications||15 January 2020|
|National Offer Day||16 April 2020|
|Deadline for accepting the offer||24 April 2020|
|Deadline for submitting appeals*||29 May 2020|
|Appeal hearings for appeals submitted on time||June and July 2020|
|Autumn term starts||2 September 2020|
Apply for ‘In-Year’ places – Years 1 – 6
There are a limited number of places for some other Year groups.
We strongly encourage interested families to visit the school and discuss the move prior to making an application.
Warwickshire Admissions have all the information you need.
If you have an email address, the easiest way to apply for a place is online.
- Make sure that the Previous School Information Form (PDF, 578 KB) has been completed by your child’s current or most recent school
- Log in to the Parent Portal or create an account if using it for the first time.
- Enter your details (new accounts only).
- A verification email will be sent to in your inbox – click the link and log in (new accounts only).
- Add your child’s details if you haven’t added them before.
- As proof of address, upload a copy of one of:
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- utilities bill within the last three months
- car insurance policy
- home insurance policy
- signed and dated tenancy agreement
- latest mortgage statement
- Select St Gabriel’s in your preferred school and upload the Previous School Information Form and any other supplementary information.
- Click the submit button.
More information about changing schools can be found here.
If you are unable to secure a place in your desired Year group we will hold your pupil on a waiting list which is refreshed each term.
Proposed In-Year Appeal Hearing Dates – 2020
Monday 20th January
Thursday 13th February
Monday 16th March
Monday 27th April
Friday 22nd May
Friday 19th June
Monday 13th July
Tuesday 22nd September
Friday 16th October
Monday 16th November
Monday 7th December
Main Round Appeals – Primary
(National Offer Day – on or around 16th April 2020)
Deadline for appeals to be lodged – 22nd May
Appeals to be heard week commencing 15th June
Late appeals will be heard within the statutory timescales published in the School Admission Appeals Code