Apply to start Reception in September 2021
Admission arrangements for next academic year will be published shortly.
*Please note changes to appeals process in light of Covid-19 restrictions.
All of this information and more is available on the Warwickshire Admissions Website
Apply for ‘In-Year’ places – Years 1 – 6
There are a limited number of places for some other Year groups.
We strongly encourage interested families to visit the school and discuss the move prior to making an application.
Warwickshire Admissions have all the information you need.
If you have an email address, the easiest way to apply for a place is online.
- Make sure that the Previous School Information Form (PDF, 578 KB) has been completed by your child’s current or most recent school
- Log in to the Parent Portal or create an account if using it for the first time.
- Enter your details (new accounts only).
- A verification email will be sent to in your inbox – click the link and log in (new accounts only).
- Add your child’s details if you haven’t added them before.
- As proof of address, upload a copy of one of:
- Council Tax bill for the current financial year
- utilities bill within the last three months
- car insurance policy
- home insurance policy
- signed and dated tenancy agreement
- latest mortgage statement
- Select St Gabriel’s in your preferred school and upload the Previous School Information Form and any other supplementary information.
- Click the submit button.
More information about changing schools can be found here.
If you are unable to secure a place in your desired Year group we will hold your pupil on a waiting list which is refreshed each term.
Proposed In-Year Appeal Hearing Dates – 2020
Tuesday 22nd September
Friday 16th October
Monday 16th November
Monday 7th December