About St Gabriel’s CofE Academy
St Gabriel’s CofE Academy opened in September 2018
At a glance
- Inclusive state-funded Church of England Primary school for children aged 4-11 years.
- Christian ethos, raising educational standards by providing an inspirational, aspirational and holistic education where all children and staff develop and achieve to their full potential.
- High-quality curriculum, teaching and learning.
- Strong community focus – a new school in the heart of its community.
- Joining the growing family of high-performing Diocesan Board of Education schools, benefiting from the considerable support infrastructure along with the wealth of experience and expertise that the Church of England brings.
- A partnership between Coventry Diocesan Board of Education (DBE) and Urban&Civic (developers of Houlton) with the aim of delivering high-quality education to the local community.